So I thought it'd be fun to share a few:
- Whenever Ryan's going to work he says 'I'm going to office' instead of 'I'm going to the office.' This one is totally commonly used all over India.
|Ryan "at office"|
- Apparently what we call undergraduate education is called graduate and what we call graduate school is called postgraduate.
- In the same vein 'I'm doing my graduation' means 'I'm going back to college.'
- "Homely" means something like 'pleasantly domestic, cozy, reminds one of home'. So Ryan calls me homely sometimes and I have to remember he doesn't mean ugly. :-P
|This is just funny.|
- Whenever something isn't right, Ryan calls it 'jacked up'. (that makes me secretly giggle because it sounds like ghetto slang or something, and Ryan just totally isn't like that.)
- "Stark" means "complete". So like today, Ryan told me my beauty was 'stunning and stark'... to which I, of course, replied 'stark'?