1. What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?
|I'm in the middle. I'm 7 here.|
2. Christmas is almost here, what is that one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?
Hmm. O Holy Night probably, depending on who is singing it. O Come All Ye Faithful is my favorite carol, but O Holy Night gives me goosebumps when sung well.
3. What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?
A dog! Ryan and I are contemplating getting a dog! That's what I want for Christmas.
Also, I am getting my first smart phone. It's not really "for Christmas" but it coincides, so let's say it is.
4. Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions?
On Christmas Eve we'd open one small present, but the rest would wait for Christmas morning.
|I'm the tot in yellow.|
During gift opening, we very civilizedly would go around each opening one gift at a time so that everyone could see...
After gifts, my mom would make her special homemade donuts. Yummmm!
As an adult I started my own happy tradition: the Christmas lasagna!
And lastly, we'd celebrate the 12 days of Christmas (Christmas is the first day) with a small gift, like a pencil or candybar.
But this year? I'm in India and none of that is happening if I don't make it. Ryan's family doesn't even wrap gifts, and they're going away anyway.
5. Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?
Wrapping paper. I adore wrapping gifts, I find it fun and relaxing. Everyone in my family would bring me gifts for the others to wrap, since none of them cared for it.