I'll do what Brooke did, and do it "organically" (fitting it around other posts.) But lately I've often been sort of neglecting new posts not because I have no ideas for posts, but because I'm overwhelmed by everything that's going on and I don't know where to start. And I feel guilty if I don't blog normally, which adds to the overwhelming factor. So I think that it'll be easier to even do the more normal blog posts if I know I have these pretty easy to write about topics to fill in.
So Day 1 is this: List 10 random facts about yourself.
1. I was in gifted art from third grade until I graduated high school.
|Radar, at age 11 I think.|
3. My eyes are blue/green. They change back and forth. (And don't have a drop of brown, so they are not hazel.)
4. Due to chronic ear infections that affected my balance I couldn't ride a bike until I was nine. But I had a scooter!
5. My dad started getting gray hair at age 25. My mom started at 45. I'm 26 and don't have any yet, so let's see if I got my mom's genes or if it'll be somewhere in the middle...
7. I remember spending hours talking to God lying on my bed when I was 11.
8. When I was a kid I said I could never see myself moving out of the US... at all. Hahaha...
9. I want four children. I'd be fine if they were all girls, but would keep going for a girl if they were all boys.
10. I want at least one of my children to be adopted. I'd be okay if all my children are adopted (though I'd be sad I hadn't conceived) but I wouldn't be okay if all my kids were biological, I would want to adopt some way, somehow! That's just something God's put on my heart.
|Please vote for me by just clicking on this button! It means a LOT to me! :)|