I posted part one of my cloth diaper stash the other day (the part that was bought, not crafted.) Today I am beginning to cover the "wool soakers" I am crocheting. I have not yet used any of them. I am roughly using this pattern that my mom found me.
I have made three, as you can see, though really my mom and I made the varigated one together: she crocheted the body of it and I put just a couple rows on it and then put on the leg gussets, draw string and put the sides together. The other two I made myself. The two balls of yarn are there because I plan on making one more before starting the lanolinizing process.
I should have enough wool left over to make one last one even after that, so that in total there would be five, maybe six, but I have decided to leave that one unmade for now in that I am not certain how big she will get while still in diapers so I figured better to have the yarn left to make a bigger one later if I need it then find myself needing to buy more wool!
I'll do a part three later about the lanolinizing process, revealing the fourth that's yet to be made, and talk about how I use the cloth diapers.